“Safety is Everyone’s Job – All the Time.”
Safety is the driving force behind everything we do at PGT Trucking, Inc. Our core Safety value of “Safety is Everyone’s Job – All the Time” is a commitment that starts at the top of our Executive Management Team with our founder and CEO, Pat Gallagher, and reaches deep into our corporate culture. PGT is committed in being a responsible community partner and sharing the road with the motoring public in a safe and courteous manner. Because of this commitment, PGT continues to be one of the safest and most profitable flatbed carriers in the industry.
Through our company wide commitment of continuing safety education we:
- Conduct monthly safety meetings throughout our entire network of terminals
- Quarterly on-line safety training
- Continuous reinforcement of hours of service and safe driving techniques to all drivers from our operations, maintenance and safety departments
- CSA awareness training and monthly CSA scores are distributed to all drivers
- Customer Site Safety Audits to ensure and assist our drivers and customers with proper securement
- PGT’s state-of- the-art and copyrighted Securement Manual
- Vehicle safety inspection lane to ensure your equipment is in top shape before you hit the road
If you have any questions, please contact our Safety Department @ 1-800-837-8415.